Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I'm Famous!


Have you ever been on TV? Well...I HAVE!!!

See that picture of me on the side? That's me with Carol Anne Meehan. She is a co-anchor on CJOH News in Ottawa.

Carol Anne and I are friends, you know! Carol Anne came to meet my dad and me when I was at CHEO getting better one time. She spent a lot of time with me (probably because I'm kinda cute!). My Mom emailed her to tell her all about Livee's Loonies for CHEO, so Carol Anne mentioned me on the news the other night.

We all thought that was very nice of her to do. It was fun to see Livee's Loonies on tv!

On Saturday, May 5th, we are holding a giant yard sale at the high school for anyone who would like to come. We have lots and lots and lots of items for sale! And a yummy barbeque lunch as well.

And...***drum roll please*** I am even going to be there!! Well, not all day, because my friends are taking my brother Noah and me out for breakfast first, but then we are stopping by to see all of my fans at the yard sale.

I am so proud of all of you who are helping this project grow so much! My family is very touched by everyone's generosity.

hugs and sweet baby kisses,

Livee the Lovable

No comments: