Tuesday, May 8, 2007

One Man's Trash is Another Man's Treasure!


Our yard sale on Saturday was a giant success! We had beautiful weather, and everyone got a little sunburned! We had so many wonderful helpers and so many items. It was a very fun day for everyone.

*I* even made an appearance - and said hello to everyone. I found a very nice babydoll that my friend Paige used to have, and I brought her home to love. My silly brother Nick had a great time shopping all day, and loaded up my Mom and Dad's van with lots of stuff!!

I had to leave after a while because I was getting sleepy and needed a nap - its not easy being famous, you know!

After the generosity all of those who donated, and all of those who bought items at our yard sale, we made $3,300!!! WOOHOO!!!

Boy, we sure are going to busy writing thank you notes when this is all over!!!

Love and kisses,

Princess Olivia

No comments: