Monday, May 28, 2007

Big Thanks to My Aunt Rena and her friends!

Aunt Rena, you are very special to me, and I am sending you big, big thanks for all the hard work you have done for Livee's Loonies for CHEO. You have done so much for us and for this project - the next time I see you, I am going to cover you with sweet baby kisses!

Thank you for your tape drive, and for working at Christine's for me on Sunday - your time and effort has been amazing.

And big thanks to your friends who have helped as well!

To Beament Green Law Firm in Ottawa for their generous donation of $200, and to the employees of CESD and CRBM (Canada Revenue Agency - where Aunt Rena works!) for their magnificent donation of $350.

Everyone has been so kind to me and my family!!

Big hugs!

Livee the Lovable

No comments: