Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!


Today Is My Third Birthday!!

I am three big years old today!!! And, I am feeling healthy, AND I am celebrating at home!! Yay! Its fun being three already! Today, my Livee's Loonies for CHEO campaign starts to wind down, with our raffle being drawn at noon at the high school...good luck, I hope you win!

Thank you everyone who has loved me for the last three years. Big kisses to Mommy and Daddy, Matt, Ryan, Adam, Brooke, Nick & Noah....I love you!!

Birthday high-fives, and kisses in threes today!

Livee the Lovable

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am going to hi-jack Livee's Birthday fun to thank Leonard and Carol for how hard they worked on Livee's Loonies. They worked tirelessly, and always, always, with a smile on their faces as they did it.

Without a doubt, Len and Carol, you are the parents we should ALL strive to be. With a beautiful home full of incredible children, you show us lessons in love, faith, and compassion. Its amazing to watch you raise your children; and the examples that you set every day, in your daily lives, are ones that will carry on to your children's children.

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of such an important, amazing project. It has been my pleasure, and my great blessing to add my tiny part to your work.

Thank you most especially for welcoming me into your family, and for letting me fall hopelessly, madly in love with Miss Livee the Lovable. Her spirit and amazing soul has guided all of us through this venture, and we are all better people for having her sprinkle her sweet little angel dust on our hearts.

May God Bless you all with good health, and may He always be a reminder to you that life is a precious gift that we must embrace, and thank Him for by living each day joyously.

All my love to you,

Betsy




No comments: