Friday, April 27, 2007

There She Goes Just A-Walkin' Down The Street

singin' do wah diddy diddy dum diddy doo.

She looked good, she looked fine....
Guess what I did tonight?!?! Oh nothing really....JUST WALKED ALL BY MYSELF!!! I told you I was amazing!!

Big sister Brooke better save her tap shoes for me, because I'll be needing them in just a few short years!

Its so much fun to walk - it leaves my hands free to give great big hugs!

Join my family and friends on Saturday at Tim Horton's - they'll be there with my bright pink canisters and my posters - help us to spread the "Livee Love" to CHEO!!!

High fives, and a *one* *two* *three* step to you!!

Livee the Lovable (That's my superhero name, you know)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! That is so cool.

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!! Way to go!