Tuesday, April 10, 2007

All about Livee's Loonies


My name is Olivia Seguin, and I am the youngest child of Leonard and Carol Seguin. I have 5 brothers, Matt, Ryan, Adam, Nick & Noah, and 1 sister, Brooke.

I was born almost three years ago. I arrived in the world with a few little extras...an extra chromosome, for one thing. I have Trisomy 21, Down syndrome. But that's not the most important extra I arrived with.

I am extra cute and extra sweet and extra loved by my whole family. And I love them a whole lot extra too!

I can do lots of things - I am signing up a storm, and trying very hard to walk, even though I'm itty bitty at just 21 lbs. right now.

Since my birth, I have been sick quite a bit. I get pneumonia very easily. My doctors are working hard to help me to get better and stay better.

This website is to keep all my friends and family, and all of the many people who pray for me updated on how I'm doing.

And the title of this website, "Livee's Loonies" is because I am working on a very special project. I am collecting loonies from all of my friends and family, and all of my family's friends, and all of their friends, and so on...

You see, my family is very grateful for all of the hard work of the doctors and nurses at CHEO, the hospital where I go to get bigger, better and stronger. So, we would like to give back to them by collecting lots and lots and LOTS of loonies. We are hoping we can deliver these loonies at the Telethon in June.

Please come by and visit often, and see how I am doing, and see how big Livee's Loonies is growing!

7 comments:

Betsy said...

Sweet Livee! I am so happy that you asked me to be a part of your very special project. Like I told Mommy, I wanna know how many loonies it would take to buy you!

You are one of the sweetest, most darling litle girls I've ever met, and my heart just melts into a big mushy mess every time I see that cute smile. And when you blow kisses...*swoon* - how could anyone not fall madly in love with you.

We love you Livee!!

Camille said...

Livee, I know all about your loonies project; Betsy told me all about it. Believe me, she is one of a kind. With Betsy on our side, the world becomes such a nice place to live in!!!

I am very happy you now have a blog. I shall read you, with love, always...

Unknown said...

We would love to join Livee's Loonies.....and I will send a note to my dear friend Betsy to get my loonies to you.

Hugs.......Emma Sage and her Momma

ann said...

I am so proud to have such a beautiful little niece as you Livee. You are very special and have enriched so many lives. We all love you so much and know how successful your loonies project will be living in this great community. Love Aunt Ann

Rena said...

Hi Olivia,
Because this campaign has been created with true love, the results will be amazing!

Olivia, Your precious life is creating miracles!
Love and kisses
Aunt Rena

Josée said...

Ciao Livee!
I am so proud to have such an amazing little cousin. You are a precious little gift that keeps inspiring hundreds of people. I wish i could be there to see all your success. Since i can't, I sending lots of love from Italy. Ti amo tanto e ti vglio bene! ciao bella!
Josée (Giosi)x0x0x0x

Sandy & Tommy said...

To our princess Livee, everyone was very happy to see you at Aidan's birthday today. What a precious sweet smile you have! We are one of the lucky ones that get to see your beautiful smile everyday!!! For the ones that don't they couldn't believe how much you've grown! Next time you see them we know you will be walking and chasing after Aidan and the daycare kids!! We are so very proud of you!!!

Love Sandy & Tommy