Monday, April 16, 2007

Yard Sale May 5th

Today has been a busy day for Livee's Loonies!!

This weekend, the Alexandria Minor Hockey League coaches had a 50/50 draw, and raised $241 for Livee's Loonies! Then they donated $41 more dollars to us!

My Mom is going to do a radio interview, and this week, I will have another article in two different newspapers! And, there will be some radio commercials all about me!

There will be a
GIANT YARD SALE AND BARBECUE in my honour at Glengarry District High School on May 5th!!! Please come and see all of the wonderful things we have for sale.

If you have any items you would like to donate, please e-mail me at liveesloonies@hotmail.com. Our families would be happy to come and pick your items up at your house at your convenience. If there are items that are not sold that you do not want returned, we will donate them to St. Vincent's.

Thank you for all of the love and support you are giving to my family!

Love and kisses,

Livee

No comments: