Saturday, April 21, 2007

Thank-you!!

In just two short weeks, my family has been overwhelmed by the generosity of our community. Thanks to all of you, we are confident that we will meet our goal and then some! Here are some of the many businesses who are supporting our project!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandria District Minor Hockey Association

Alexandria Licence Bureau

B & B Food Market

Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario

Christine’s Restaurant

Corus Entertainment: Variety 104 & 1220AM

Curves

Dalkeith Market

Embrun Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Farley Windows

Fassifern General Store

Giant Tiger

Glengarry District High School

Jean Coutu

Kinsmen School – Cornwall

Luc ‘n Tanya’s

McLeister House

Mini-Max Transportation

RJ Ultramar

SCM – Cornwall

Scotiabank

Shear Image

The Green Beaver

Upper Canada District School Board


Thank you to everyone who is helping make our dream come true!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a funny note, I TOLD you all I was going to be famous - now when people meet me when I'm out and about, they say, "Is this THE Livee of Livee's Loonies?"

Of course, I crinkle my little nose, and give them my very best smile, and blow a kiss to them...

So many fans...

(((hugs))))

Livee



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss Livee........we are sending you a BIG Hello!!!

Michelle said...

A hello and some hugs are being sent to you Miss Livee from our big boy, Elliot. I'm glad to have found your blog!